Wednesday 22 January 2014

SOMETIMES.....

Sometimes love is all you need
BUT
Sometimes love is just not enough
Sometimes I need to move on and proceed
BUT
Sometimes I think its maybe all about greed


Sometimes love finds you when you least expect it to
BUT
Sometimes what you found isn't love at all
Sometimes you really don't have a clue
BUT
sometimes it only takes one phone call

Sometimes you love someone so much
BUT
Sometimes you're just not in love with them
Sometimes I really need your touch
BUT
Sometimes you have to cut it at the helm


Sometimes i can depend on love for comfort
BUT
Sometimes I keep wanting re-assurance
Sometimes I keep having endless thoughts
BUT
Sometimes most of them are of no substance


Sometimes the color of love is bright red
BUT
Sometimes it becomes as dark as black
Sometimes love completely takes over your head
BUT
Sometimes it lives you feeling as light as a kite


Sometimes I love you
BUT
Sometimes I don't
Sometimes i'll kiss you
BUT
Sometimes I won't


Sometimes
Sometimes
Sighs...

No comments:

Post a Comment