Wednesday 13 November 2013

Disappointments

I was so disappointed today when my car broke down
If you had seen my face it had quite a huge frown
I can't believe you have finally made your mark
And  left me alone in this street that's awe so dark

When the news came i was so disappointed
I just found out that i was not promoted
Tell me my boss, what more can I do
Do you think its a good idea that I should sue

The Doctor said i'm sorry you lost the baby
I thought it was a nightmare or dream maybe
But when the disappointment finally set it
All I could think of is where I've been

I'm so disappointed I missed my flight
I really needed to soar like a kite
i'm begging and pleading but i'm on standby
If I don't make it i'll surely cry

Every disappointment is a blessing they say
I've prayed and I've prayed and I've waited all day
for some much needed good news
which never came my way

So disappointed
in disappointments
sigh......

No comments:

Post a Comment